Spotify Premium iOS App for iPhone, Mac, iPad No Jailbreak download links are given on this page. Get Spotify Premium iOS app and start exploring its features.
Spotify Premium iOS
Spotify, one of the best apps to stream music. Active in more than 60 regions, this Swedish company has taken over the industry since the day it was launched. Spotify was launched in 2008 and has expanded its technology all over. Spotify has a business model that includes two types of services. The first one is freemium and the other one is premium. The users can use Spotify to stream music for free but a slower bitrate (90-kbps).
In the freemium service, the user cannot download the songs and cannot shuffle the playlists and many more disadvantages. In the premium service, the audio quality becomes superior (320-kbps) and you have the option to download the songs. You can shuffle through the playlists and repeat a song of your choice. It will cost you only 9.99 USD per month.
Spotify Premium iOS App
You just internet and an interest in songs to get Spotify on your iPhone. It is a vast online repository. One of the Spotify’s employees exclaimed that Spotify has a song for each second of every day for almost a year. Our mathematicians found this to be more than 30 million songs. Any type of music from any artists, there are chances that you will find it on Spotify. Just get the app on your iPhone. In this article, we will discuss the steps to install Spotify on your MacBook or iPhone.
There are many plans provided by Spotify for students and family. The student plan says that a student has to pay only 4.99 USD for the Spotify Premium. But the student plan is available in only 34 countries. There is a family plan as well in which 6 users can use the same account with a monthly payment of only 14.99 USD.
Devices that Support Spotify Supports
The compatible IOS or iPhones with the Spotify App are given below:
- iPhone 4s or higher version of IOS
- iPad 2 or higher
- iPad Touch of the 5th Generation
- Mac Book with OS X 10.9 or Higher
Other requirements include that the device must have at least 100 MB of free space.
How to Download Spotify on iPhone or Mac Book with no Jail Break
Yes, you read the heading right. You can download Spotify on your iPhone without any jailbreak. Enjoy unlimited music by following some of the easy steps.
We are discussing the ways to install the app using Tutu app. (Tutu app is one of the best IOS helper in the industry)
- You have to install AppValley for IOS on you iPhone. Just make sure that they are no errors while downloading this.
- Write Spotify Premium in the search bar and wait for the results. There will be an Open Button in the corner, just tap on it and wait for the app to install.
- But after installation, you cannot use the app and there will be an error reading “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”.
- To resolve the error, go to your settings and open the app management option and then add Spotify as the trusted app.
After this, you are able to use the app smoothly and enjoy your music life.
Sometimes another error can cause the app to not work. The error is known as “Not Available in your Country”. This error can be resolved but by following some more easy steps.
How to resolve the “Not Available in your Country” Error
You may know about VPN. You can use a Virtual Private Network to use Spotify in a country where Spotify is not licensed.
- You have to download Hola VPN (Recommended but can use any other) from the App Store.
- Open the app and you will see Spotify Icon on the screen.
- Click on the icon and there will be the dialog box asking the country.
- Select the place of your choice.
- Use Spotify after that and enjoy unlimited music.
If you will face any problem with the app and the VPN, comment down below or drop us an email. We will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to read more articles on various apps and topic.